Quality Assurance & Quality Control Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent
- Have knowledge in quality management
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Willing to be place in Semarang
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field. Preferred Master Degree
- Minimum 7+ in managerial position with deep exposure in Manufacturing
- Extensive and progressively responsible executive experience with all facets of human resources and labor relations management including labor negotiations, developing and negotiating benefits programs, compensation and performance management, talent management and employee relations.
- Certification in Organizational Development desired.
- Experience in Strategic HR Management System , HRIS & Personnel Management / HR Operation
- Familiar with 5R Implementation and ISO Quality Management
- Knowledge of labor relations laws and practices
- Extensive understanding of Human Resources Strategic issues and challenges.
- Highly developed Senior level management and leadership skills
- Exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills and the ability to coach, consult, and work directly with senior managers to translate the needs of the business into HR strategies and actions.
- Ability to facilitate teamwork and staff development.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement Human Resources strategy and tactics.
- Highly developed ability to communicate effectively and confidentially, both oral and written, with all levels of employees, management and Board.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven consulting and problem solving skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to identify complex issues and recommend effective solutions.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of organization change / culture transformation process, and deal with changing situations.
This position is responsible for leading and directing all aspects of the operations and the services of the Human Resources Division including Talent Management & Recruiting, Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Training/Education & Development, Wellness / Physical Therapy, Benefits, Compensation and Performance Management, HRIS, Office Services, Legal and Governmental compliance, and Budget areas of responsibility.
- Builds a world class HR team of professionals that possess state of the art professional knowledge, understand the business issues and opportunities facing the District, and that remain customer focused.
- Leads the HR team in the creation and implementation of progressive initiatives in all HR areas, including talent recruiting and selection, benefits, compensation, wellness, training, performance management and reward systems, and employee relations that align the people strategies with the District’s business strategies and that contribute to a motivated workforce.
- Design and develops effective succession planning process to insure management and professional readiness to meet the growth plans of the District. Assures adequate cross-training for division coverage and employee development.
- Creates, develops, implements, and evaluates all Human Resource programs and supporting systems to insure an integrated approach to all Human Resource systems, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Manages recruitment and selection activities for all salaried and represented positions of division staff, including Job Analysis and the development and implementation of valid selection tools. Leads recruitment team to develop strategic workforce plans, and the recruitment and retention strategies to meet the needs of the District.
- Oversees labor relations function: strategizes with management to develop the District’s proposals. Leads labor contract negotiations and insures consistent application and administration of existing labor contract.
- Provide leadership for all employee relations to assess, investigate, mediate and correct issues.
- Provides leadership and oversight in the research and development of benefits programs and plan design, funding models, negotiation of benefits contracts, and program administration, to insure a strategic and integrated cost effective approach to design, funding and implementation of all programs.
- Manages the development of the annual division budget to support the District’s annual operating plan.
- Guides the development of education, training, and professional development programs that meet the needs of District employees and the organization’s strategic development and succession requirements. Assures availability of adequate training and development opportunities and funding for both salaried and represented employees. Develop an internship program that provides learning and growth opportunities.
- Ensures the efficient design and implementation of on-boarding and orientation of all District employees to actively engage new employees and insure a lasting understanding of the culture, ethics, and expectations of the District
- Creates a performance driven culture through the development and implementation of a Compensation and Performance Management philosophy and system that optimizes the resources of the District and delivers valued, competitive, and cost effective recognition and reward programs.
- Evaluates Human Resources policies and procedures. Revises and develops new policies and procedures as needed. Assures consistent application and adherence to standards of conduct and performance
- Oversees record keeping and retention, assuring that support functions are carried out according to prescribed procedures and good customer service is provided
IT SAP Business Analyst (PP, MM, SD, FI, CO Module)
- Maximum age of 30 years
- Bachelor degree in accounting/computer engineering/computer science/electrical engineering/relevant dicipline
- Experienced as SAP Internal Consultant or SAP support for a minimum of 3-5 years (experience in manufacturing industry will be an advantage)
- Experienced in at least 2 SAP Implementation project and /or 3-4 SAP Roll-Out project as SAP Functional Consultant
- Having a strong knowledge and analytical skill in 2-3 SAP modules (PP, MM, SD, FI, CO) and able to translate business requirement to SAP as well as validating the business requirements in regards to changes in the process.
- Willing to travel across company's site
- Having a good communication and presentation skill, able to work independently and as a team
- Required to develop and support SAP integrations for manufacturing process
- Required to work with our business users and technical programmer analyst (both locally and remotely) to define requirements specifications and designs then develop SAP solutions
- Applicants must be willing to work in factory in Cikarang
- Responsible as internal consultant for specific SAP module
- Actively participate and contribute in projects to ensure project delivery
- Perform troubleshooting to each problem and issues related to SAP programs, executing corrective and periodical improvement actions to support business process enhancements
- Preparing testing and training plan and material
- Responsible to business processes translated in SAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Have knowledge in management production, line balancing and Quality Control Cycle
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- WIlling to be place in Cikarang
- Bachelor/Master from Finance or Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 5 years experience in Finance/Internal Audit
- Preferably has an experience working in manufacturing/logistic/private equity/investment bank, or financial consultant
- Fluent in English and Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skill
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong in Business Sense
- Willing to be placed in Jabodetabek area
- Analyze and compile financial report, prepare report for finance, make decision making or recommendation
- Monitor the timely implementation of management action recommended in the recommendation finance report
HR & GA Factory Sub Department Head
- Minimal S1 Jurusan Psikologi, Akuntasi, Management, Hukum, dan Komunikasi
- Menguasai Microsoft Office, Bahasa Inggris.
- Minimal 5 tahun sebagai Supervisor Personalia & GA
- Bersedia ditempatkan di Semarang
- Memonitor pergerakan karyawan, menjaga turn over, memonitor fungsi penggajian serta memonitor fungsi general affairs untuk mencapai kepuasan karyawan sehingga dapat meningkatkan produktivitas karyawan.
- Memonitor perawatan gedung, pengadaan alat kerja, serta memonitor pelayanan transportasi, keamanan, dan kesehatan untuk mencapai kepuasan karyawan sehingga dapat meningkatkan produktivitas karyawan.
- Memonitor fasilitas & benefit karyawan yang meliputi asuransi ketenagakerjaan, asuransi kesehatan, klaim fasilitas kesehatan, dan cuti untuk memastikan pemberian fasilitas & benefit kepada karyawan sesuai dengan Standard Operational Procedure (SOP).
Internal Audit (All Level)
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Engineering, Finance, or Accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred
- Strong leadership qualities with communication and presentation skills, the ability to think strategically
- A leader, who has the ability to be innovative, focused and prepared to take Internal Audit function to a new level
- Must maintain high level ethical and moral standards both personally and within the regional IA team
- Time management and organization skills
- Willing to travel
- Planning, coordinating and performing operational audits of regional audit teams on all regional companies in the group and its subsidiaries.
- Plans and conducts operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations
Make written recommendations to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems of functions reviewed
- Reviewing audit universe for inclusion or exclusion of new entities where required.
- Playing a key role in promoting operational efficiency, compliance and governance dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the overall internal audit activity effectively to ensure it adds value to the Group and adhering to the Audit Charter at all time
- Manage and coordinate operational, financial and compliance audits of regional Group companies and its business segments, Group Audit Manual and/or any other applicable standards
- Direct and review the work of auditors (audit teams/ IA managers) engaged to perform operational, financial and compliance
- Provide value-added recommendations to management regarding controls and best practices
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered. Performed all assigned audit duties in manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Participate in a variety of special projects and assist in special assignment upon request
- Perform follow up of all major and critical audit observations and reporting the status update to the higher management
Accounting & Finance Supervisor (Banjarmasin)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Detail, hardworker, responsible
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Help to make monthly report on time and also analyze financial report
- Contolling transaction based on supported data
- Able to work in a team or individual